TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2006, 12:49 PM   #1
cynthia walsh

Default Wanted: Owner's manual

I need an Owner's manual for a 1996 3023. Thankyou, C. Walsh
Old 10-03-2006, 01:00 PM   #2
masterge

I need an electronic copy of an owner's manual for a 2007 2720 if anyone has already bought one and scanned the manual.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:05 PM   #3
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

George -

You should be able to get an '07 manual from the factory.

Cynthia -

You may have more trouble looking for a '96. Several of our members have older TMs. If you don't get a response here, you might try looking at everyone's signature lines. Find someone with a model close to yours, and send a PM.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:36 PM   #4
masterge

Yes, they want $20.00 bucks and I will get one when I take delivery in November. I was really hoping that some one had a pdf version of the 2007 2720 manual. The factory does not. If any one knows anyone sophisticated enough donw in Tenn at the factory who has the skills to convert (what I assume is) a word file to pdf, please let me know. I'm sure they use word. Heck, I will convert and post pdf versions of any of TrailManor manual files if they want. I just need the source data. It only takes a minute to convert and a minute to post and then TrailManor will provide their customers a service that has great customer value.
Old 10-03-2006, 07:51 PM   #5
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

If you have a TM on order, I'm really surprised that neither your dealer nor the factory will whip off a Xerox copy, gratis. I don't know why that would be such a big deal. The manual is pretty simple, and changes very little from year to year.

There is a copy of the 2002 manual in the TM Reference Library (aka TM Info You Won't Find Anywhere Else). I've compared it with my 2006 manual, and very little if anything has changed. I would imagine that it would be pretty close to the 2007 manual, since the differences between the '06 and '07 models are pretty much cosmetic - and the manual doesn't cover cosmetic stuff.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote