TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #1
Sally Prechtel

Default TM covers

Does any one know where I can get a cover to fit a 2008 Model 2720? The size is a little larger than a 2007?
Old 11-10-2007, 06:44 PM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Sally -

There is a tutorial on this topic in the TM Technical Reference Library, aka TM Info You Won't Find Anywhere Else. You can also use the Search tool on the term ADCO to find a lot of previous discussion. There are some good answers.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:23 AM   #3
ericluvskim04

Sally,
Bill info is good. My only advise is if you order a cover from campingworld be prepared for a long wait. I ordered a cover a month ago when they were on sale and they said it was in stock. I still have not received the cover and when I called they said they were going factory direct. The factory said they won't ship till 18 November. The only good news is I live in New Mexico and the weather is still nice. I was just disappointed with the wait. I got the Adco aquashed cover and I used the advise on this board to have it fitted. Have a great day.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:07 AM   #4
FightinIrish

That is odd. I ordered mine through Camping World also when they had the sale and it took 7 days and they also shipped two tire covers. Go figure !!
Old 11-12-2007, 06:27 PM   #5
Sally Prechtel

Thanks for the help, I will go to campamerica in Fresno CA & see if they can fit one I guess. The problem is per TM that with the AC unit it is 79 inches high & that is not their standard cover. The 2008 TM is a little bigger. 20feel 3" length, 7 feet 7 inches width. Pulling it with a 4 Runner. Thanks Sally
Old 11-12-2007, 06:47 PM   #6
mtnguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Prechtel View Post
Thanks for the help, I will go to campamerica in Fresno CA & see if they can fit one I guess. The problem is per TM that with the AC unit it is 79 inches high & that is not their standard cover. The 2008 TM is a little bigger. 20feel 3" length, 7 feet 7 inches width. Pulling it with a 4 Runner. Thanks Sally
Sally, I am not real sure that the 2008 is any bigger than previous models. Even if so, I can't think that the an inch or so difference in measurements would make that much of a difference with covers. Check out the threads on ADCO covers that Bill mentioned.

Chap
Old 11-13-2007, 12:24 PM   #7
lnussbau

That's the size of my 2006 2720SL. It's actually a hair wider, since it has the awning.