TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-23-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
ciscotarheel

Default New to Trail Manor

We just recently purchased our 2007 3124KB and love it. Upgraded from a Fleetwood pop up. And I was looking for any gotchas or tips from anyone. We went out for the weekend and had an issue with the rain and the awning. So I am just trying to learn from others mistakes.
Thanks,
Cisco Tar Heel
Old 08-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Welcome aboard! You're gonna love it, and the purpose of this forum is to help you love the whole TM camping experience.

Gotchas and tips? Wow, that covers about everything on this board. My best suggestion is to simply start at the top of each forum, scroll down through the topic names, and read anything and everything that looks to be of interest.

A good place to start is the TM Reference Library - formally named TM Info You Won't Find Anywhere Else (hate that name!). There are a number of concise tutorials about many of the aspects of the Trail Manor, including most of the appliances, and a lot about towing equipment. It is always available to everyone.

I know there is a lot to see. That's why we try to keep the thread topics meaningful. No NEED SOME HELP! titles - they are meaningless when you are trying to find something. And we try to constrain each thread to a single topic. If you have specific questions or topics of interest, consider using the Search tool. It takes some practice, but it will help you find a lot of information about any topic - the awning, for example.

And of course, you will want to become a Forum Sponsor, so that you don't lose access to the heart of the forum in 30 days.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
mcgyver210
TrailManor Master

Welcome to the Community!!!!!

As for Tips & Gotchas Bill gave best advice & reading as much of the info from the past can truly help you in the long run.

As for Awning I am guessing but I assume you had the awning collapse with the Rain? If so you learned a true leason the hard way.

Never leave Awning up just in case of bad weather & always tilt one side if you are going to leave it up.

2008 3023
2016 Ford F150 Platinum FX4
2003 Land Rover Discovery
EAZLift 1000lb WDH & Sway Control
Tekonsha P-3 Trailer Brake Controller - Proportional

http://www.hickscarpetcare.com/forum...mpSite2008.jpg
mcgyver210 is offline   Reply With Quote