TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2003, 06:09 AM   #1

Default TM coming to AZ

This past week-end while traveling to Long Beach, Ca. I stopped in and visited Matt at Custom RV (nice guy) and took a look at the 2619 that I'm interested in buying in the near future. Now that I was able to see these units in person and see how they work, I was even more impressed with them and SOLD on them 100%.

He aploogized that he didn't have more for me to look at but he can't keep them on the lot.......they sell as fast as he gets them, even the used ones. I now see why, GREAT technology for a hard shell trailer.

Anyway me being from AZ and not being able to get a hands on look, I decided to swing in and look. Through our conversation at the end, I mentioned, I wish they had a dealer in AZ, he said at one time they did, but they turn it back. He did say come December time frame they will have another, Tucson is coming on board he said. Thats great news for AZ people. All though the way Matt treated me and took the time with me to show me inside and out, I just might go back to him. He'll even have it shipped directly to AZ for me.

Anyway, I thought I'd pass the information along and let people know that it looks like there coming to AZ.

My check is in the mail also, and I don't even have one yet, but this board and many of you and your writings have convinced me. Not to mention seeing them in person, finally!