TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Interior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2007, 05:54 PM   #1
winsail

Thumbs up How to hang cabinet

Hello
I recently purchased the kitchen above sink cabinet. It came with two hanging brackets each with four mounting holes. It also came with four sheet metal screws of appropriate size and four wall anchor screws. Which screws go where? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
winsail
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Trailmanor bracket.pdf (165.0 KB, 80 views)
Old 07-19-2007, 06:19 PM   #2
evans27292

the anchor bolts in the top two holes, and two screws in the bottom. when you install the anchor bolts screw the screw back in till you feel it to be snug dont overtighten or you will pull it back out through the thin metal wall. then remove anchor screws and reposition bracket and screws top and bottom.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:24 AM   #3
winsail

Smile Thanks

Your directions were great and I found this picture on another posting about fraying cabinets. This forum is great.
Thanks
winsail
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Trailmanor bracket.pdf (165.0 KB, 110 views)
Old 02-17-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
PopBeavers

I was at a show yesterday and looked at the new style hanging cabinets. I want the small one for over the stove.

They did not have the cabinet hanging over the sink, which allowed DW and I to notice that the wall had some damage to it.

My cabinet has the supports mounted a few inches below the top. The one at the show has them mounted at the very top. Also the hooks were much narrower than mine.

I mention this as a warning. If this is in fact a design change then those of you with the new style cabinets should use greater care than the rest of us while hanging the cabinet.