TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2002, 12:06 AM   #1

Default Good Sam and other clubs

On my way home from picking up my TM2720SL I spent the night at an RV park just out of Nashville TN. Interesting experience as I did not even have a towel with me, but it was cool and cheap. The lady asked if I belonged to Good Sam as I was elgible for a discount if I did.
Does anyone belong to Good Sam or other clubs? Any advice as to benefits or other info would be appreciated.
Old 07-29-2002, 01:34 AM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine
Default Re: Good Sam and other clubs

Good Sam is worthwhile, IMHO. You get discounts at a lot of campgrounds, and at some RV supply places like Campers World. The magazine is at least a bit interesting, although after reading it for several months, I swear that, like AARP, Good Sam is at least partly a front for insurance companies.

We also carry a KOA bonus card (or whatever they call it). KOAs are a bit more expensive, but in our experience they are uniformly cleaner, more spacious, and generally more pleasant than your generic farmer's field campground.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 11:53 AM   #3
PAUL_R

we have a good sam and koa value kard. they offer a small saving. usually the amount of taxes charged by the camp ground.
Old 07-29-2002, 12:29 PM   #4
Gene

Since you are a new TrailManor owner, IMO, the RV club that would be most advantagous to you, would be to join the TrailManor TrailBlazers. In fact, if you would check their web site, http://www.trailmanor.com/trailblazers.htm, you will see that the Applichalian Chapter is having a rally in your state the first week of October. This is the best way to learn and exchange TrailManor information.