TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2007, 10:46 AM   #1
oilfieldtrash

Default Sell Me On Trailmanor Trailers!!!

I have been looking seriously at Trailmanor trailers versus Starcraft Pop/up or Hi/Lo. My wife and I are in our mid-50's and have done the PUP thing. The question now is whether to go with Trailmanor or Hi-Lo. I like the easy towing of both of them but am somewhat also put off by the cost of both of them. We have been blessed where expense is not completely the bottom line. Just want to be assured that I am truly getting moneys worth if go with Trailmanor. Am thinking about either the 3124KB or even the 3326King. Haven't been to see one at dealer's yet. Nearest one is south of Fort Worth, Texas. Have some question due to reading this forum of sturdiness of units. Having had pop-up in past years, I know that there is always some degree of maintenance in keeping units up. Main thought is, are there any really bad issues with units due to design or functionality that can't be remedied with a little elbow grease? Also I don't want to go to this expense and year or two later, wish I had gone with full TT. Thanks for your input. P.S. We are both retired so time to get back into trailering is not problem.