TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > TrailManor Pictures
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2015, 06:13 PM   #1
shebantam

Default new to me Trailmanor 2720

Hello, my name is Paula and I am addicted to trailers, as you can see from the picture. There is also a popup you cannot see.

I bought Volvofans 2720 earlier this week and have been working hard on making it mine. Changing the curtains to something more with the more victorianish color scheme of the benches, brought in pots and pans from the Bantam and will work more on it tomorrow. I have a set of drawers, a large single drawer and a low tote of "stuff" I need to find a place for. Oh My.

What is so different about this picture is that we got in after dark and I NEVER back after dark, in this case did not have much choice, the NYC suburban traffic had us in after dark. There is a hedge on the other side of the trailer and I did not want to hit the Cabin A.

I am cleaning out the Bantam behind the Trailmanor and am going to sell it, it needs a lot of work and is like pulling a wall when it comes to wind resistance...the TM has a lot less storage and I have thrown away lots of "stuff".

I will post pictures when I get done with the redecorating, I am sure you all have seen the pictures that Volvofan had posted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	trailmanor after backing at night.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	12120  
2006 Aliner Cabin A3
1999 Sunnybrook 26FK with WDH with sway
all pulled by a 1999 F150
shebantam is offline   Reply With Quote