TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > For Sale Section > TrailManors Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2017, 11:41 AM
Trial Member

Default Looking to purchase Trailmanor with King Bed

Love to find the 2518 KS but thinking we won't be able to locate one. Looking for new or used Trailmanor in nice condition with a king bed, prefer a sofa but we can live with a dinette. We really only need to sleep two but we travel with two dogs. Ready to buy now. We are located in South Fork, Colorado which is central south so we are not too far from New Mexico, other parts of Colorado, and surrounding states. Will go farther if we need to! Please email me at kkovacik12@netzero.com or call me at 719 588 2603 (we are on mountain time, please call between 8 am and 5 pm, thank you!). Last question, I've had difficulty locating something like a Trailmanor dealer. Are there any? Thanks so much.
Old 07-16-2017, 01:07 PM

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenk1210 View Post
Last question, I've had difficulty locating something like a Trailmanor dealer. Are there any? Thanks so much.
Karen -

The factory has experienced some difficulties during the ownership transition a while back, and the resulting move from Tennessee to Nebraska. We think and we hope (but no one seems to be sure) that they are coming out of it. One of the casualties has been the dealer network, which has shrunk to a shadow of its former self. I know that Custom RV in Ontario, CA, and MCD in Massachusetts, are still going. There are probably a few others - perhaps someone can chime in.

Bill
Old 07-18-2017, 05:21 PM

Default 2720 for sale

I have posted a very nice 2720 - 2011 in excellent condition. We are non smokers and have kept the Trainmanor in the garage since purchased new. I will be posting pictures tonight. It has a queen bed on one side and a full on the other. We used toppers so beds were never slept on. My contact information is on the post if you are interested.

Thank you,

Linda
Old 07-20-2017, 12:33 PM

I sent you a message, but we have a 2015 2417ks for sale in Nashville, Tennessee.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:58 AM

Default 2014 / 2922 king bed / used twice

Great camper. Took it out twice. We don't use it much and I'll soon have no where to store it. I don't want to pay for storage so we've decided to sell. I'll be straight forward and up front with this trailer. No surprises. It is like brand new in the inside, because it has almost never been used. Now, as for the outside, it was in a hail storm. It was a pretty strong hail storm. Everything works and is just fine. The hail dimpled three sides of the camper. The outside looks like you threw golf balls at it. If you can get past the million dimples then you have a real nice and newish trailer. I have nothing else to add to that. Nothing else is wrong. I live one hour east of Los Angeles, asking $18995. Non smoker. Spcleonardo@hotmail.com

Last edited by ljochoa; 02-02-2018 at 10:30 AM.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:10 PM
Trial Member

Default 2006 3124ks

9800.00 I emailed you as well.

Tags
trailmanor dealers, trailmanor for sale