TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2009, 07:21 AM   #1
Shandysplace

Default Custom RV San Diego To Bring 3 2010 TMs To The Petaluma KOA Rally

In just the last few months 2 dealers in No. Cal. terminated their TM dealerships leaving Custom RV in San Diego the only TM dealer in all of California.

Our Rally Wagonmaster, Ralph Sherer, discussed this situation with TM reps at the National Rally in Branson. As a result of these discussions Matt Thacker of Custom RV in Southern California is planning to attend our Rally. He plans to come with the Factory Rep and two service techs on Friday and leaving on Sunday. He expects to bring three new TM 2010 Models: the new Mini model, the Elkmont model and one of the normal folding models (perhaps a 2720SL or similar). We understand that the service techs will be available to do some minor repairs. KOA has graciously provided 3 sites at no charge for the new TMs.

For those who haven’t registered with the KOA Petaluma yet and would still like to attend, you need to contact the campground to make your reservations. The rate is $39/night + tax for full service pull-thrus including cable TV and free WiFi. You can call 707-763-1492 and mention West Coast TrailBlazers Reservation No. 190730. The deadline for the reservations is August 31, 2009.

Sharon and I are very appreciative that Ralph took over the Wagonmaster responsibiliy as I was recently laid off after 14 years w/my employer.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:57 AM   #2
Scott O

Custom RV is located in Anaheim...and they are excellent! Glad they will attend.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
freein05

What is the date?
Old 08-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #4
PopBeavers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandysplace View Post
In just the last few months 2 dealers in No. Cal. terminated their TM dealerships leaving Custom RV in San Diego the only TM dealer in all of California.
We may have lost 3 dealers.

First to go was Dinuba RV in Rio Vista. About the time he folded up, RV Brokers in Sacrament started carrying TMs and See Grins in Morgan Hill did as well.

According to the TM web site, RV Brokers and See Grins no longer show up.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
Shandysplace

Default Oops!

The dates for the Rally here in Petaluma, CA are Oct 2-4, 2009. Those wishing to arrive a day or two before or who want to stay a day or two after may do so at the Rally rate of $39 plus tax per night.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:00 PM   #6
Bluegrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopBeavers View Post
We may have lost 3 dealers.

First to go was Dinuba RV in Rio Vista. About the time he folded up, RV Brokers in Sacrament started carrying TMs and See Grins in Morgan Hill did as well.

According to the TM web site, RV Brokers and See Grins no longer show up.
The TM dealer locator is pretty flakey. If you click on California on the map, three dealers show up including RV Brokers and See Grins. But if you use a zip code (I used my old California zip 95120) which is just a few miles from See Grins, only the dealer in Anaheim shows up.

Likewise for Utah, if you click on Utah on the map, it says there are no dealers. But if you enter a Utah zip, then Motorsportsland in Salt Lake City shows up.

If I were a dealer, I wouldn't be very happy with this.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #7
NYJeff

TM should list their entire dealer network & dump the zip code nonsense. And they should keep the list updated monthly (how hard would that be?).