TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
Dalat

Default Best website for making state park camping reservation

Hi All,

What would be the best website, or websites, for getting the list of all state parks that have RV campsite so that one can make a reservation?

I used to go to the ReserveAmerica.com website. But I learned that this website does not list all state parks. It has a very few state parks - or may be state parks that it has commission contract with - and a lot of private parks that it apparently has commission contract with.

I always like to stay at state park RV campsite for 2 reason: cheaper and ...wilderness.

Do you have any suggestions/comments?