TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2017, 02:28 PM   #1
HoMiPa
TrailManor Master

Default Upgrade ideas for the "new" TM

[EDIT BY BILL]
The thread titled "TM Sold Again?" seemed to split into two topics - the original topic, plus an extensive discussion of changes that the new owners could make in the trailer design. The discussion got kind of lumpy as it lurched between the two topics, so I have moved the "new ideas" discussion here.

There are many different examples of trailers that open up. Other that canvas sided popups, all the hard sided examples simply lift up, in some form or fashion. None of them actually expand, other than vertically. I think it's that horizontal expansion that makes TM unique, and desirable. I have been scratching my head for years, wondering why no one else has come up with a similar trailer. I thought that back in 2004 when I bought mine - how long before there are half a dozen similar trailers on the market - but in all that time, not a single one has shown up. There are concept trailers - but nothing has come to fruition.