TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2003, 11:32 AM   #1
2619PDX

Default Anyone planning to camp in Arizona this summer

This is an open question. Many of us have said that we rarely see aother TM - other than at rally's.

Well here's the chance. We've got to go to Arizona later this summer. First week of August or so. Plan's call for us to be in the Tucson area.

Had a thought. Could we get a group together for an impromptu and informal "rally" of sorts?  I know I can't make the National Rally Jubilee next month, but it would be fun to hook up with some other owners on that trip if we could work it out.

This is just a thought mind you.

So what do you think?

Gregg in Portland
Old 05-22-2003, 09:19 AM   #2
2619PDX

Default Re: Anyone planning to camp in Arizona this summer

We bought it in Arizona last July. Spent 4 days in Tucson in 104 deg F weather. Did fine with the a/c on!

These things don't melt.  However, we are planning to go back to Lake Powell. Wahweep Marina is a great spot! 5 minutes to the water. 5 Minutes to the Glen Canyon Dam...

Gregg in Portland
Old 05-28-2003, 03:20 AM   #3

I plan on camping in Arizona. Mainly because we live in Arizona. The best place to camp in Arizona in the summer time is in the White Mountains 3 1/2 - 4 hours north of Tucson or up on the Mogellon Rim, same amount of time from Tucson.

We will be at Canyon Point Campground on July 16th. There is a ton of camp sites in and around this camp ground.

If you haven't tried it, you can make reservations for camping at Recreation Resource Management.com

Enjoy Arizona.
Old 05-29-2003, 04:57 AM   #4
2619PDX

Thanks, Pat. We've had our plans change some for this trip. We will probably be staying in Tucson at the Beaudry RV Park - Great spot - while we're there. Looks like we'll be in Tucson August 6th - 9th if anyone wants to stop by...

I'd love to be able to hook up with other TM owners in the area.

But someday, we'll check out all of these other great options!!

Gregg