TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-07-2003, 03:53 PM   #1
azroadrunner

Default New (to us) 1997 3124KS

Big change coming for us. Sold my 1996 Goldwing and bought a 1997 3124KS TM. Won't be able to pick it up for 6 weeks since the seller is going out of town and this is making me anxious. Been reading everything on the BB in preparation. Had a '60's Terry so I'm not completely new to trailering, but this is definitely something different. Didn't even know these TMs existed until last week. We had been tent camping this summer and decided to go pop-up since after the Terry I didn't even want to consider a conventional TT. We even had pictured the ideal (for us) unit. It had a king bed at one end and no bed on the other. Try to find something like that. I couldn't believe my eyes when I came across the TMs. The price, however, was something else again. Nevertheless, I kept looking and found one we could afford. Now we can't wait to make it ours.
Jim and Deanna
Old 08-07-2003, 06:00 PM   #2
Happytrails

Default Re:New (to us) 1997 3124KS

Welp, welcome to the family AZ! I think you won't be disappointed at all when ya finally do get it....I think when you do get it, and spend a little time in it, you'll be amazed at how much room you have, not to mention so just plain "comfortable" with all of it's ammenities!

[glow=red,2,300]Happytrails.......[/glow]
Old 08-08-2003, 07:37 AM   #3
arknoah

Bill is right. Trailmanors offer a great deal of room and comfort in an easy to tow package. And, being from Arizona, you won't really be losing much of the camping season by picking it up in six weeks.
Old 08-09-2003, 12:04 PM   #4
Larry_Loo

When we found the 1999 3124KS trailer that we eventually purchased, my wife did not want to purchase such a large trailer. She wanted something more on the order of the smallest models. However, she enjoys the roominess of the 3124KS when we travel with it. It's a little bigger than the 2619 or the 2720 but it tows just like a small one, I'll bet. ;D ;D