TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2016, 10:27 AM   #21
Gapopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleinbaugh View Post
In the door rack we place our flip flops as I keep the wearing of shoes inside to a minimum and this allows us to grab our flip flops as we exit.

Above the stove cabinet is my hot pads, spices, foil, coffee.

Above the sink cabinet is paper plates, cups, glasses, napkins, paper towels.

In the pic you can see the hooks I found that fit over the cabinets perfectly. They are for over the door hooks. I have about 10 of them all over the camper.
Your camper looks great. I wish we had an over the stove cabinet. I will have to pickup some over the door hooks.
Gapopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 11:49 AM   #22
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

An over-the-stove cabinet is not hard to add if you decide you really need one. Use your over-the-sink cabinet as a guide. Just find a cabinet of an appropriate size, with a solid wood back (as opposed to an open back or a cardboard back), in a style and color that suits you. Hanger hardware is common. For example, go to Homedepot.com and put 388836 into the search box. When you mount the wall half of the hanger, use something sturdy like a toggle bolt, to support the weight. And don't keep your antique brick collection in the cabinet.

By the way, why not add your TM model and model year in your signature line? It helps when answering questions like this.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 02:34 PM   #23
Gapopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
An over-the-stove cabinet is not hard to add if you decide you really need one. Use your over-the-sink cabinet as a guide. Just find a cabinet of an appropriate size, with a solid wood back (as opposed to an open back or a cardboard back), in a style and color that suits you. Hanger hardware is common. For example, go to Homedepot.com and put 388836 into the search box. When you mount the wall half of the hanger, use something sturdy like a toggle bolt, to support the weight. And don't keep your antique brick collection in the cabinet.

By the way, why not add your TM model and model year in your signature line? It helps when answering questions like this.

Bill
Will do. Good information on the cabinet. I am sure we will be making modifications and improvements in the near future.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:28 PM   #24
Gwenne & Len

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post

Bill
Thanx, Bill!! Your comments are always so helpful! Love all of your experience with TM's.......we have been wanting an over the stove cabinet, too.....we'll work on your solution!
2012 Highlander
Leelanau County, Michigan
Gwenne & Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:52 PM   #25
Gapopper

22" tv goes inside the chair when traveling.