TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Plumbing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-17-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
randmfam

Default Is 40 Gallon Water Tank on 2619 Possible?

Dealer tells me that the early 2009 2619 on lot has 40 gallon fresh water tank and 30 gallon gray water tank. Is this possible? Everything I read states that the standard 2619 has 20 gallon fresh water tank and 30 gallon gray water tank.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
randmfam

Oh, never mind, I just found it when I tried the "build your TM" area of the TM Web site. I see it is an actual optional equipment. Gosh, I thought I looked all over that site, and certainly in the brochure ... sorry for the post.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #3
PopBeavers

I have the 2720, which is essentially an extended 2619. My 40 gallon water tank and the water pump completely fill the space under the street side dinette seat.

There is a little room on top o the pump. this is where I store 100 feet of water hose and 2 three gallon collapsible water containers.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:32 AM   #4
randmfam

Great tip on sotring the hose and collapsible water containers, I hadn't thought of that given that there wasn't much space, but that's a great use of it. Thanks!