TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2017, 07:50 AM   #8
Waggtech

Mike's in law brother here... I found the owners forum in my research for a solution...

I think the water damage came from two sources. The wheel well liners on this rig have taken some abuse from past tire blow outs, and it looks to me that water may have infiltrated there. Also, I found that the top vent line out of the water tank had come loose from the outside filler allowing water from the tank to vent into the inside of the trailer. The vent is not only the indicator of a full tank during the filling process, but also provides means as a pressure relief from sloshing water with a partially filled tank while in transport.

My plan is to test the water system once the water tank is back in place to insure there are no leaks or drips from the water pump seals...
Waggtech is offline   Reply With Quote