TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Forum Admin | Account Help | Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 09:21 AM   #1
Chris
Site Team

Default Terms of Use.

The TrailManor Owners Page is a user sponsored forum. You as a new member will be limited in your abilities to post and participate in the forum until you decide whether to become a site sponsor or not. You may browse and post advertisements in the For Sale section. The cost to become a site sponsor is $12. That buys you access for one year. Otherwise, you will be a guest of the board for one calendar month. Once a month I will purge people that haven't paid and reduce their status. That way you get to see what you get for your $12, and get to participate in the community.

Your accepting of this agreement indicates that you will refrain from personal attacks of other members, and that you will "play well with others". As the father of four, I undersand what that entails. Refuse to play nice, and I ban you from my board. I am the final authority as to what is and is not playing nice.

If you use this board to advertise your products and solicit, you will be banned. If you want to advertise to our members, you contact the webmaster and I will ask the sponsors if they want you to participate.

If you have a TrailManor web page that you would like linked from this site, please contact the webmaster, and I will add you to our links.

Welcome to the TrailManor Owner's Forum. We look forward to having you.

Chris Tretta
Webmaster and Owner
www.TrailManorOwners.com
Closed Thread