TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > For Sale Section > Dealers and Deals made
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
Michaels

Default Pacific NW Dealer

I did lots of looking, and found www.camperoutlet.com to be around 20% below msrp. We ordered a 2013 2720SL, which will be in next week, can't wait!
Old 05-13-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
ragmopp

One interesting thing about Camper Outlet, is that when the warranty is up they will have nothing to do with any repairs to a TM. I know this because I called them and they stated as such.
As an interesting side note, I called TM to complain that this really isn't much of a dealer if no service is available after the warranty is up. I ended up talking to the owner of TM. He stated they were a small outfit and didn't have the staff to accomodate repairs. He then told me he would get me a name of a dealer in Oregon (Camper Outlet is the ONLY dealer in this state) that would work on my TM. He never called back. Typical.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
hsannerud
Site Sponsor

Default Washington State Dealer

Auburn-Kent Valley RV is a Trailmanor dealer....Had my unit serviced there this spring and they did an excellent job!

Harry Sannerud
hsannerud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #4
Scottie Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaels View Post
I did lots of looking, and found www.camperoutlet.com to be around 20% below msrp. We ordered a 2013 2720SL, which will be in next week, can't wait!
Hi -

Congratulation's!!! You and your family will have so much fun now. Always think positive on the TM it is a very unique travel trailer the only one on the market. We are leaving for 5 days tomorrow, then 3 weeks later we will go for 3 months. We are so comfortable in the 2720SL, could not ask for anything better. Have FUN!!!

I wonder if they put the Vinyl Velcro in the bed area and how it works, I would like to see a picture of that, I heard rumors they were going to do that. Stay right here and get so much knowledge on your new adventure

Dave
Old 05-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
Michaels

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsannerud View Post
Auburn-Kent Valley RV is a Trailmanor dealer....Had my unit serviced there this spring and they did an excellent job!

Harry Sannerud
I actually started off there, but couldn't make their higher price work with the bank, and my limited down payment. I am glad to hear they do good work, as that is most likely where I will have my service done too!
Old 05-13-2012, 06:27 PM   #6
Michaels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie Dogs View Post
Hi -

Congratulation's!!! You and your family will have so much fun now. Always think positive on the TM it is a very unique travel trailer the only one on the market. We are leaving for 5 days tomorrow, then 3 weeks later we will go for 3 months. We are so comfortable in the 2720SL, could not ask for anything better. Have FUN!!!

I wonder if they put the Vinyl Velcro in the bed area and how it works, I would like to see a picture of that, I heard rumors they were going to do that. Stay right here and get so much knowledge on your new adventure

Dave
That is great to hear! I'll post some pics after I get it. Thanks for the warm wishes.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:21 PM   #7
RejoiceWay
Site Sponsor

Congratulations! The only place in Washington that I've seen another TM was at Ocean Shores, parked outside the theater. Never saw the owners, but they were pulling with a black Jeep - we have a similar set up, only our Jeep is white. You'll love your new TM!