TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-01-2003, 02:41 AM   #11
BobWilson
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Custom RV

Sales tax is on an RV?   I believe we paid 7.75% at the Anaheim, CA dealer.  The list price on a 2003 2619 is $21,922.  Add on your accessories, AC, Awning, over sink cabinet, electric brake controller, WD hitch, sales tax and license.  Then subtract the discount.  Show specials may be around 12%, maybe more.  But not all dealers will give you the same discount.  Bottom line when you add the extras then subtract the discount works out to about the same as the basic list price, $21,922 off the lot.

But, don't do what I did.  Make sure you personally test everything out before you pay that final payment upon delivery.  Make sure that you can open and close it by yourself and you are happy with all the things you have to do to maintain one of these things, BEFORE you pay.
BobWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 04:31 AM   #12
2619PDX

Hey KLSD!! Boy, I'm in Oregon and travelled all the way down to Bisbee last year to buy my used 2619 for $16K!!

Man oh man, some people are picky about where they'll go for a deal

My point to you is if the deal is right, go for it. we made a trip out of picking our's up. My 6 year old had a blast!

Don't know what condition or what options the guy in Idaho has on his 2619, but the pricing is about right.

Gregg in Portland
Old 06-04-2003, 04:06 PM   #13
jbowen

We bought our 2003 3023 from Matt Thacker at Custom RV.  I have been in the car business for 30 years.  We have never paid retail for a car and were prepared to have to fight for a deal on the TM.  The thought of paying retail makes me shudder.  We didn't have to fight.  Matt and Scott are very low key, no pressure.
When we picked it up we spent 6 hours going over it with Scott.  In addition, when we left we were told that if anything was not the way we liked it to make a list and bring it back so they could make it "right".  
If you want to be treated fairly and be taked care of after the sale go see Matt or Scott  or call them at 714 630 8410.  Hope they can help you find your TM.