TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-21-2003, 03:12 PM   #11
Robin

Default Re: Selecting the right Model 2720 floor plan

We bought the SL because we knew the front bed would never be used - no kids, and our cats don't travel with us.  I love the couch.  The little side tables are great too.  I sit in the chair and Shelley sits on the couch and we are very content eating and reading.

Does the couch convert to a bed?  
Old 04-21-2003, 03:56 PM   #12
BobWilson
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Selecting the right Model 2720 floor plan

We made our decision and ordered the 2720SD.  I am sure we'll be happy with it.  Yes the SL couch does convert to a bed.  The demo at the dealer seemed a little difficult to get the back rest turned flat but it does work.  The couch however does not make as long of a bed because of the arm rests.  So that was another factor in deciding on the dinette model.  

To answer the question about sitting at the table.  Yes I sit at a table most of the day at my office job and even at home as I work at the computer.  So it will seem natural even for long periods of time if the seats are comfortable.  I guess that is why they make so many model variations. People are different.

We opted to not buy the lounge chair and the floor cabinet in favor of portable things like the new type folding canvas camping chairs and stackable containers for the sake of practicality.  Those chairs can be used inside or outside.  For 25 years we have gone tent camping and spending most of the time outdoors.  So we are not looking to spend a great deal of time in the TM if the weather permits.

Thanks for all the great responses.
Bob W.
BobWilson is offline   Reply With Quote