TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Interior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #9
flashpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by ng2951 View Post
I probably should add that the idea is not without merit. It still plays into the biggest problems with folding TMs. That is, you have a lot to setup and knock down everytime you move. You cannot just fold and go.

I am still liking the idea of removing one of the buffet table seats (the one nearest the) and using a bar stool in its place. Its a great way to gain about 2 to 3 square feet of living space at the cost of one elf bed and the storage under the seat. Considering its just the wife and I, along with the two small, portable, self powered & propelled, 4 legged burglar alarms the larger space would be welcomed.

I should also say that your shelf mod is the kind of mod my pardette would like...
Actually the shelves pop in and pop right back out. It takes all of 20 seconds to set up the shelves. Once out they store perfectly under the rear bed mattress. I used to spend 10 minutes moving stuff around. Even if I were only stopping for the night it wouldnt be any more effort to install these and take them down the next morning than trying to find a place to set your bags.