TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2016, 09:41 AM   #25
ArkyDoodle

I dropped my unit off at the factory in Nebraska about a month ago to do some warranty work (replace the front lift bars and rework the silver siding where it had become de-laminated).....I was told it was a "fairly major repair" and it'd take "about two weeks". I responded with "take as long as you need to do it right....how 'bout we call it a month?"....They agreed that a month should be plenty of time and we settled on a date of this Saturday, April 16th......Since then, I've tried not to bug them, but at this point, I've not heard a thing about the status of these repairs.....and when I have called, it's either rung off the wall (no one answers the phone) or a promise to pass my message on to the "right" person (I now have been passed to 4 different people, none of whom will return my call), so yesterday when I got the same treatment, i simply asked to speak with BOB. I was told that he was out of the office and that he'd be calling me first thing this morning....It's almost lunchtime and I haven't heard anything......How difficult is it to make the call and then tell the truth. I'm so concerned that they'll tell me it's all done, no problems, come pick it up......and when I get there after driving 800 miles I find no one at the factory, or worse yet, it disassembled in the parking lot......

TM - 2014 2417KS SilverTrail --- SOLD
Purple Line Enduro Caravan Movers
ArkyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote