TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2014, 08:39 PM   #9
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Cindy -

I certainly agree about the low sink being a backbreaker. So does TM, by the way - new models have raised it. A couple years ago, I threatened to raise the sink in my TM, and I wish I had done it. But the folding faucet was so expensive ...

Washing dishes? My method is to put two inches of hot soapy water in the sink, wash each dish, and set it in a dish drainer on the countertop. Then, when all are washed, I drain the soapy water from the sink, set the dish drainer in the sink, and spray-rinse them all. A swivel aerator like this makes it easy.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping...h-swivel/44357

As for showers? Yes, you do need a Navy shower. And you do need to turn on both sources of heat, as RVCycleGuy noted. But my wife and I can shower right behind each other, including her hair! It heats water as fast as we can use it.

It's all in the technique. A little experimentation will have you happy in no time!

Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindycreekmore View Post
The sink being so low. I work 10 hours a day and the last thing I want to do is bend over the sink to do dishes!

Six gallon hot water heater.......barely enough hot water to do dishes used by 2 people, even with turning the water off between wash and rinse.......makes it IMPOSSIBLE to shower!

that's it, that's all I got...........
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote