View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 08:24 PM   #8
George H.

Thumbs up

Thank you all for your replies to my sewer hose problems. Yes, I do have the new model, 2006, but I did not know I could get the bumper cover off with the unit closed down. I was afraid of cracking the cover. I love the PVC tube idea fixed underneath the unit, and the separate tub is a good idea also. I think I'll start with the separate tub (maybe the size of a bread container) and practice good hygiene as suggested by the Texas Camper. Then I'll work on that permanent fixture in my spare time (not sure when that will be).

1st Landing was a nice state park in VA Beach (Virginia's most popular State Park). It was packed solid but we were located in an area where it was not noticeable. Each site is private. It was very hard to even see your neighbor's site because of the tree and bush buffer between each site. We will go back! It was also neat watching the sun set over the water. You won't see that often on the East Coast!

Again, thanks to everyone who made suggestions. I feel more comfortable now. Taking it out again this weekend in PA. Happy Memorial Day weekend to all.

George H.