Thread: 3023 cover
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 06:06 PM   #6
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine
Default Re:3023 cover - I am confused

There was another thread on this same topic in November, though it was for 2720's rather than a 3023. See
http://www.trailmanorowners.com/yabb...10857#msg10857
Teresa (CC_Turtles) said she bought one from Camping World that fit her 2720SL well. She didn't have the part number, but knew it was suggested for a pop-up.

JGilliam said he got one for his 2619, ADCO part number 12295. ADCO says this is a pop-up camper size, probably the same cover that Teresa bought. He suggested it ought to fit my TM, since it was a bit spacious for his 2619.

I am still confused a bit by both posts, because according to the ADCO site, this cover is 85in X 216in, and my TM measures 94in wide (including the awning) by 194in long (not including hitch, A-frame, or bumper).

How well can this fit? I suppose that some of the excess length is pulled around to cover the shortage in width, which would mean that the cover's corner seams don't match the corners of the TM? (Who cares, as long as it covers the TM and doesn't flap in the breeze too badly.) Teresa or JGilliam, can you comment, please? Many thanks.

I NEED a cover. My TM sat under a tree all summer, and it is a mess. It is going to take me a full day (or more) to clean it.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote