View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #7
The West Virginians

Good afternoon, all. Thank you so much for the replies. We greatly appreciate the thoughts and information.

I just reread my initial post and found that it is quite vague. I apologize for that. Let me expound a bit.

There will be four of us: DW, DS, DD, and me. The children are 12 and 8. As we have the wee ones we really want a model with two bunks. The 2619 is actually the lowest on the list of considerations simply because both bunks are doubles and we would prefer at least a queen be one of the beds. The 2720 is my current favorite followed by the new 2417 Sport and Standard. I would prefer new since with the 2720 I get the 15 inch wheels that I prefer, and in all models I mentioned I assume they would have the all composite build with no wood. If I am wrong please let me know.

We are pulling with a Honda Ridgeline. While it has a 5000 pound limit I would like to go no larger than the 2720 so that I can keep the weight of the trailer and tongue weight relatively low.

Given all I have said I look forward to any additional thoughts, opinions, information, etc.

Thank you all so much.

Take care.