Thread: Camco Tornado?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 02:12 PM   #7
[email protected]
BannedUsers

Thumbs up another video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Be sure to check your access up high on the side of the gray tank, where you need to install it, and then connect the hose for operation.

Not a very good review on You Tube

Tentcamper's approach seems so simple and foolproof ...

Bill
Bill, thanks for the video link. I watched it and I see what you were talking about. However, right after I saw the one you sent me, there was another video on youtube from a guy that has a program called "The Fit RV".
This particular segment was called "The Black Tank Showdown". It's where he has a clear tank and he tests several different rinsing devices.

The link is:

Watch this and you'll see what I'm talking about. I think I made the right choice.
So if the Tornado is dependent on water pressure I don't think I'll have any problems because I was only planning to use this at my home after getting back from a trip. My house has plenty of water pressure and if that's not enough, I have a water pump that can supply all the pressure needed. I guess I could use the Tornado on the road though if I needed to. At any rate it was cool to see this thing in action. I think I'll purchase a clear 45° extension for my sewer hose where it hooks into the valve. Take a look.
TC
lnt123@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote