Thread: Roof slope?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 09:44 AM   #44
Pele2048

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoMiPa View Post
I am curious to know if you were able to permanently correct the roof slope by adding a piece of angle iron, like you originally intended, and if you have any more instructions/photos on what you did once you removed the jack?

Thanks!
I was able to get the roof slope corrected. I saw you had the same type of bend when I looked at your remodeling photos. (Good job BTW!)

I have the TrailManor folded down and tarped because I have quite a bit of work to do on the roof with regards to caulking. As it turns out, I have roof leaks because the eternabond tape was not put on a clean surface.

Under and on top of the eternabond tape is some sort of spray-on substance. It's almost like a foam of some sort, but not like the expanding foam; it's dried flat. Unfortunately, it was put on the top of the shells without any prep work what so ever... There's pine needles and seeds and leaves stuck in it.

I've got a gallon of denatured alcohol to work with so that I can get all the foam residue along with the eternabond residue off.
Pele2048 is offline   Reply With Quote