Thread: new trailer
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 03:57 PM   #5
OneMoBear
TrailManor Master

Ok, I didn't really want to toss this out here . How many ridiculous things can one be expected to expose . . .

All was well with our trailer brakes until the tow cable was damaged (you can't make me say more about that) coming back to the river from San Diego. We spliced it (extremely well if I do say so myself) and replaced the fuse in the truck. Once again, all was well. We drove to Sedona, happy campers. We woke up in the morning and the truck and trailer weren't talking. Read, you have to be kidding me. Anyway, we had one more night before we were home. We figured we survived the trip home after we picked up the trailer in this same situation . . . ignorance is in fact bliss.

We really didn't have time for those reindeer games at this point. From Sedona we spent the night in Moab and then home to Denver. I'll let you do the geography from there. The brakes did honor us with their presence at Mexican Hat and that made us very happy. Other than that, nothing. I'm still yapping so obviously this trip was survivable .

I'm not suggesting it and we'll get it figured out. I'm just saying . . .

Malinda
Thule for our tandem Hobie Kayak :-)
120w Solar Panel - 2.5" lift 15" Marathons
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OneMoBear is offline   Reply With Quote