View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 07:50 AM   #1
Maebeso

Default Replacing propane hoses

Hi fellow TMers I have a question about the propane hoses on my TM, a 2007 2720SL. We have owned it since June, & are about to take it out for the 2nd time. First trip to Colorado we found that we have a propane leak, & now need to fix that. We smelled the propane immediately upon opening the valve, so we're looking at replacing the hoses. However, the TM is open in the driveway & I don't want to try push in the slide by myself. Anyway, does anyone know offhand what length of propane hoses I need to replace all of the lines? I'm assuming I need 3 hoses- one for TM to regulator, and 2 for regulator to each tank. I have the dual horizontal tanks under the LR slideout on this TM. I've searched the technical pages & read Bill's propane primer, but there isn't any mention of hose lengths. Any advice on replacing the lines is appreciated - I am a noob & I know it.

Also, is there a good way to check the regulator for problems? Obviously don't want to replace it if I don't need to, but also don't want to get down to Eureka Springs on Friday & find out the hard (chilly) way that the regulator was shot. Thanks very much for any assistance you can provide to this new owner!!!
First Camper! June2016
*2007 TRAILMANOR 2720SL*
TV: 2006 Nissan Murano 'REBA' (?)
::: Ha. Nope, Reba was too small! Borrowing a trusty old 2000 Silverado for camping trips, for now.
~ whatever you do, take care of your shoes! :cwmddd:
Maebeso is offline   Reply With Quote