View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #4
cochise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgyver210 View Post
I can honestly say I haven't been satisfied in the past with the half way service received at TM Corporate. They supposedly fixed stuff on my TM but it was temporary fixes & I actually had to work on it my self for a more permanent fix.

Now with all that said we have enjoyed our TM & still do.
Had we received the service we received towards the end, we most likely would still be camping in an Elkmont trailer. It is no secret that we had our share of problems, and perhaps more than others here. I know of one other person here that encountered problems similar to ours, albeit not to the same degree. That person chose to deal with the problems on his own, but I know that it was mainly due to distance from a dealer.

I think that going forward TM will regain their reputation of the time of the older Hulsey, prior to his stroke. Mr. Eickhoff is a dedicated man and he has allocated a lot of money to "upright the ship" so to speak. As far as Ed is concerned, I have never had a problem with him. If no one else wanted to answer my emails I could always CC him and the word would get out.

Give TM a chance to work out the problems, it may still take a little time but I think they will get to it.
cochise is offline   Reply With Quote