View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 09:35 PM   #1
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

Default Dealer with new units!

From the TrailManor Facebook page:
"Auto RV America is a new TrailManor dealer in Englewood, Colorado. Their address is 4955 S. Broadway in Englewood; phone - 720-246-9000. Email - [email protected]"

I stopped-in today, and they have two on the lot (the 3124 is sold). The 2720 is still for sale, and they expect two more in about 3 weeks. I only had a few minutes, so I didn't get into much detail with the salesman.

The units appear to be in better condition than what was being made in Nebraska, but the builders still have some kinks to work out. Without having time to look closely (what I saw was cosmetic challenges), I would say I would buy one, if I were looking for a TM. However, I am handy, and can fix much of what may go wrong with any travel trailer. If someone is looking for a perfect unit, wait a little longer.

I am encouraged after talking with the salesman (I am bad with names, but it may have been Corey, as noted above). The factory is inviting his feedback, so they know they have challenges to overcome.

So, if you want to see a new unit, come to Denver (Englewood)! There may also be a new unit or two at Custom RV in California.
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote