View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 11:38 PM   #24
jquarles

I can and have fixed many things on the trailmanor. I understand that many of the parts are all aftermarket and i can order them. In 13 years I've replaced a lot of items due to wear and tear. But the things i am looking to get done now are the TM custom made items. The things that make a trailmanor a trailmanor. I need all the vinyl flaps since mine are 13 years worn. I need all the seals that go between the tops. I need to get the horizontal lp tanks with all the welded on brackets and the torsion bars. Now I guess i could find, and pay a grip of money, to have local seamstress who can make the vinyl flaps with wood inside then find the plastic wood that their attached to all the other things that would need to custom created. From the replies i am getting on the forum it sounds like i should not be expecting the factory to follow through on what they promised me. Don't get me wrong, I love my TM. They dont make my model anymore, so I can't get another. I guess I was hoping someone else had found a way to work with the new ownership. They are the nicest people when you talk with them, but they haven't followed through.

Losing hope :-(
Denver, CO
jquarles is offline   Reply With Quote