View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 09:27 PM   #3
Padgett
TrailManor Master

Had a Vixen RV but was dissatisfied with it. Always had the problem of "when you get there how do you get around". Since my racing days were past, need to pull a race car was over.

Decided what I needed was a trailer and one that my Jeep Grand Cherokee could pull. Knew about HiLo so looked for one on Craigslist and ran into TMs. As soon as I saw the specs & found the forum web site and lots of online information I started looking and a few months later I looked at a '99 3023 in Duneden but just did not feel right (mouse droppings that blew out of the AC didn't help). About a month later I came across this unit in Ocala.

May sound strange but the serial number was the same as the last 4 of a GFs phone number and just felt good. Price seemed right for an '06 so bought it. Came back the next weekend (was still working then) & pulled home with no problems.

Since then it resides on a 10x25 pad in "the enclave", a "natural" area in the back yard where it is protected on three sides and under a foliage canopy.