Thread: Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #29
Wavery
TrailManor Master

This whole thing is unbelievable........ those pictures are shocking. Not only is that kinked gas pipe very unprofessional but the other pipe is bent without a bender and too close to the fitting. I'd be more worried about that one than the other one. It has a bigger leaking potential. The other bent pipe is just ugly. I'd be very concerned about that gas pipe coming through the floor, next to the water tank, as well.

I sure hope that you get some relief on this and keep in touch with us. It will be interesting to the current and future members on this site to see how they resolve this.

It would certainly be in TrailManor's best interest to address this issue in a manner that could be shared with everyone that visits this site. I think that most of their prospective customers may visit this site and this type of thing should be VERY disturbing to anyone considering the purchase of an Elkmont if it is not addressed properly. Just look at how many hits this thread has......

I'll be honest with you. My wife and I are retiring in a few years and we have been very impressed with our 12-year-old TrailManor. So much so that we have been watching the Elkmont as a possible future purchase. When we move out of our apt and into our home, we will want a full, upright TT. This type of thing has me shaking in my boots........

Good luck with your resolution to this matter.