Thread: Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #22
cochise

Default TrailManor problems

I fully understand curlyontop's "beware". It actually runs much deeper than everyone sees. We bought aTM Elkmont 24 2010 in September 2009, and we have had a load of problems that TrailManor just waves off. The furnace was not hooked up at all, warped doors, water leaks, LP Gas leaks, screws falling out, venetian blinds flopping around too long, sloppy workmanship all around, but the worst is probably how TM treats us. "There is no problem you just don't understand" is the answer we get/got. When we found out from Suburban Manufacturing Co. (the furnace people) that the furnace was not installed correctly I confronted TM, and got an email today, that I did not understand that it had been approved by Suburban, this in spite of a warning in their [Suburban] installation manual, that no-one can authorize a deviate from the written instructions, NO ONE!!!

To those here that think TM is a great company, it probably was when Old Man Hulsey ran it. In the spring of 2009 he had a stroke or heart attack and the son Micheal Hulsey took over the reins. His interest is not customer satisfaction. And trust me I have documentation to prove it.

I know that there are others out there that have been screwed by TM, some have come forward, and some are embarrassed to do so, but the fact remains, THEY ARE THERE.

So if anyone here can help me please come forth, I will appreciate it dearly.
cochise is offline   Reply With Quote