View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 08:39 PM   #12
Randoni

Well I will say, I have never heard or seen that trailer mover before. Doesn't the spray off the wheels in the rain just drench it? It does look like it would solve a lot of problems. I was going to say the hitch on front would be easy, but it has been mentioned above. As far as storage and tow vehicle, a larger trailer would be fine. I have house on a hillside with the lower level all garage. So what it adds up to is a sloped triple wide driveway 60 feet long and a garage with two 60 foot bays essentially under the house. And another 50 foot flat driveway in front of the house. As far as tow vehicle, I have a dodge diesel, long bed that as 100 gallon bed tank. 29 mpg hwy, 15 mpg towing our 28 ft toy hauler that's 11 1/2 ft high. I'm looking at basically going sideways, and getting something easier to tow. One of my best trips was pulling an old Coleman tent trailer across Canada. I guess I'm looking at camping instead of Rving, if that makes sense. I appreciate your input. As far as maintenance on a TM shouldn't be a problem, pretty mechanical. I'm just amazed how many different models and lengths span through the years.
Randoni is offline   Reply With Quote