View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 12:08 PM   #6
rvcycleguy
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentcamper View Post
Well it's moving along and starting to fell like our camper.

The inside is just about done. new curtains, washed all the cushion covers, wall, ceiling, steamed the carpeting, made some minor repairs installed LED bulbs, switched out the bath light with a double sided light with a dim and bright LED. Packed our stuff. Still need to install the stove cover and wash and wax the floor.

Outside the weather has not been agreeable for the deep cleaning. But have installed an elec jack, group 31 battery, installed a 2" lift kit, repacked the bearings adjusted the brakes, new spare tire, replaced the brake wire-nuts with the outside wire-nuts with some type of grease in them. Make some minor adjustment to the lift system . Still need to replace the running lights bulbs with LED's, need fix a broken tab on the rear brake light, and wash & wax the trailer. also, need to adjust the WDH

We have schedule a factory tune up in late May.

Just about ready to go camping.
In your free time, you can come update mine...lol

I noticed you steamed cleaned the carpet? many TM owners have removed the carpet and replaced with a laminate wood product. Either an adhesive or floating floor type. I've done that myself and it was a decent weekend project with removal, prep and install. Makes a huge difference to be able to sweep out the entire interior. IMHO, why a TT of any type would have carpet is beyond my comprehension. Its an outdoor activity....you will track the outdoors in with you at some point.

TM-2002 3124KB
TV-2003 Toyota Tundra V8 4.7L. Fact. Tow Pkg, air bags
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50c Motorcycle- crashed- parted out
1956 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Motorcycle-sold
2006 Harley Road King
rvcycleguy is offline   Reply With Quote