View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #10
jhill30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Wow! What happened to your ADCO? What material did you buy? I seem to recall that they have three. I don't think any cover will stand up to abrasions on sharp corners, especially if it is oversized and floppy, or poorly tied down so the wind can worry at it. But other than that, mine has been great. Inland Maine is often humid and sunny in the summer, but nothing like MS, I suppose.

Bill
I have the adco 12295. I believe it is the same one you have. All I can tell you is I tied it down at all points and wrapped the baggy ends down and around as best as I could. Where I store the TM, it gets very little sunlight during the winter, so that is partly the problem. I am not saying that ADCO is not a good cover, it is just that it didn't hold up well in my situation. Once the fabric tears and the wind gets under it, it is all over. Every place that sticks out from the TM has massive holes in it. One side has about a 4 foot rip. The only thing I can think of that I could have done differently is take the cover off every time we have a storm. Who wants to do that? Right now, it is just sitting out in the elements. I can tell you, that is not good for a camper.