View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 12:25 AM   #1
millsjack

Default New Kitchen Faucet

I am looking for a new kitchen faucet. I have been looking for months, so I know a lot about the different faucets out there and still can’t find one. I like the look of vintage style faucets with a separate side spray but have heard most have a lower flow/pressure than a pull-out. We have always had really good water pressure and I do not like the lower flow. I would like to still have really good flow/pressure and strong spray. I have been looking at pull-outs because they have a lower profile than the taller pull-downs and longer reach towards the front of the sink. I have a window, so I prefer a faucet around 12″ overall height, but still a good spout height(around 8″? or higher from spout to deck). I'd go with one a bit higher overall if I really had to. I would also like it in a darker bronze and a lifetime warranty on parts and finish. I am trying to stick with Delta or Moen because of the lifetime warranty and good customer service. I'd consider another brand if I knew it was a really good brand with good customer service, easy to get parts should something happen and lifetime warranty on parts and finish.

I was considering the Delta 9113 pull-down(not pull-out), because of the dimensions, but I’m not sure how good the water flow/pressure is. Any suggestions of a specific faucet like I’m looking for or at least close to what I’m looking for would be appreciated. I know everyone has their favorites, but I need suggestions, so I can find a faucet and we can move on with our remodel.
Thanks!
millsjack is offline   Reply With Quote