View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 02:05 PM   #10
shebantam

Thank you Craig. we are getting ready for a move, the TM that is. We have us a site at Okeechobee FLA for 2 months. A new over 55 RV resort just opened and has a wonderful introductory price.

We are still trying to figure out where to put stuff, like the TV... Previous owner has a bracket on the wall of the back bed. I do not watch that much TV hubby does and the back bed is far too hard for hubby to get in and out of. I have seen TMs with the bracket on the removable upper cabinet over sink. I cannot imagine me trying to lift that cabinet into place, even empty, so I am opting not to add one. Having enough trouble with the upper cabinets on the Cabin A. have them shored up with 1 x 2s on the counter. So unless the cabinet in the TM had removable legs and set on the counter, my arthritis would not let me set it up. Though that is an idea. Will have to think this one through...

I have also updated the curtains to miniblinds and z tracks. Bought the cheap plastic blinds to make sure I liked them.
I put in a thetford Curve with the help of a friend. us gals did a good job if I say so myself. In the spring she is going to help me replace the struts on the bed of my Cabin A. Nice thing about the Curve, I took it out for the winter as I could not get all the water out of the reservoir for flushing.

I got the largest Noodles I could find (Amazon) to put in the space under the flaps in the front. My son complained that it was cold up there and that is where hubby will be sleeping. He is always cold. extra insulation cannot hurt and they weigh next to nothing.
2006 Aliner Cabin A3
1999 Sunnybrook 26FK with WDH with sway
all pulled by a 1999 F150
shebantam is offline   Reply With Quote