View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 09:52 PM   #11
Carol
Site Sponsor

Default Re:50 Reasons To Buy A Trailmanor

Brightsu,

Good topic!

In addition to everything others have mentioned, I really appreciate the lack of particle board in the TM. This contributes to it being lightweight with the added bonus of eliminating the formaldehyde smell that comes with it. I looked at Hi-Los and was overwhelmed by the smell of the particle board in them (and many other trailers as well).

The TM resists wind better than other hard sided trailers (including Hi-Los) due to the lower profile. With our combination of the Ford F150 and the TM, we actually feel less wind resistance and no sway either!

Did I mention the bathroom? For all the complaints one hears about about the recirculating toilet, it is great to have a toilet, sink, and shower in the trailer! Indoor plumbing is a great invention! The recirculating toilet helps to keep this trailer light weight.

I love the fact that it is a "hard sided pop-up" - no more wet canvas, etc. to deal with. We do put it up to dry out the inner shell once we get home from a wet departure. However, this is not in the same category as drying out wet canvas! We just let it dry and clean it before storing it in our garage.

Carol & Stan

Carol is offline   Reply With Quote