View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 01:32 AM   #9
mmayville

Yes thank you!! I will be taking more pictures today. The lot manager called me last night about the damage. I have the other persons name and phone number. Regardless that she was pretty upset about the whole thing being in tears on the phone when I called her, I asked for her insurance policy number (AAA) and she is suppose to call me today. She was alone without her husband because he was working and she decided to park their 4 week old RV (New owners) and pull straight through the lot to get to the one on the other side instead of backing it in on the other row. Michigan is a no fault state so I have to call my insurance company today after getting her policy number. The reason it looks like the tongue hitch is so far down in the dirt is because I use an orange cone to put my hitch on so I do not have to extend it so far to lift it. The hitch is only about 9" in the gravel. I too am concerned about the slide. We are remodeling the slide end of the TM so the sofa bed is at the house. Hopefully it didn't take to hard of a hit. Inexperience without a spotter is a dangerous combination when parking a full size RV. She took a hit on the door side of her unit which I will look at today. I am almost 60 years old now and yes this should raise my blood pressure like this hot weather we are having but I always consider the alternatives of what happens when you get upset and usually bad things happen. Thank you all for your responses and suggestions. This kind of stuff is why I really need a VACATION!!

2004 2720SL Swing Tongue
2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 4.0L
Many changes since I purchased it!
mmayville is offline   Reply With Quote