View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 10:26 AM   #23
Cateye
Cateye

I too, think that it is important to present both sides of the satisfaction issue. We had a very bad workmanship issue with our TrailManor, that required its return to the factory (contact me by e-mail if you would like the details). After its return, we found that the factory had created addional workmanship issues that bordered on dangerous .

We have now resolved these issues, decided to put them behind us, and enjoy our investment. Since then, We have had very few complaints . Just the minor problems like screws continuing to fall out etc.

Unlike others, we use our TrailManor off-road (living in Western Colorado presents some interesting camping challenges) and have had no problems with dust or damage. We do take the time to pack it tightly and pad with towels and blankets to keep loose items and furniture from moving during transit. We also pad the bathroom walls to keep them from "banging" together.

There is something about the TM that we really enjoy but we have not been able to "put our finger on it". I think it has something to do with owning a unique camper and the fact that it is cozy and relaxing to camp in.
2003 2720SL
1999 Grand Cherokee, 4.7L V8
Quadradrive
Factory Towing Pkg.
Cateye is offline   Reply With Quote