View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 04:47 PM   #12
oilfieldtrash

Guy (and Gals), you have sold me on Trailmanor trailers. I checked out my garage dimensions and the maximum size of it with automatic garage door still opening is approximately 22' 8". I would most likely get a swingaway tow tongue as an option. This puts the maximum size unit I could purchase as either of the 3124 models. If my wife and I decide to get the larger 3326King, it would entail storing the trailer outside either under a canvas cover or building in the future under an aluminum shed of appropriate dimensions. I am now trying to decide whether to opt for the smaller 3124 and be able to store it in garage, or for the 3326 and storing it outside with additional expense of a cover. Those of you who store your trailer in various fashions, which way would you trend? Completely sheltered storage in garage with smaller trailer or largest trailer outside to some degree in the elements? Thank you for your input. We are planning on looking at Trailmanor trailers near Fort Worth this coming Thursday.
Oilfieldtrash