View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 01:28 PM   #20
rickst29
yes, they hunt lions.

Smile Why not creat and post the diagram yourself?

We already have the basic wiring diagram for older TM models in the library, here: https://www.trailmanorowners.com/for...8&d=1584889354

But that is a diagram of the wires, not the physical routing of wires (relative to the TM trailer body). If you know the interior layout of your TM pretty well, then you can guess at the locations for some of those "12v" power wires. Into the curb side of my own TM, there is at least a "12v" power wire leading into the propane furnace, although I haven't checked whether that rise from the floor or routes along the wall. This provides power to the fan, vontrol board, and thye ignitlon circuit). It's shown as a 12-AWG "purple" with a 20A fuse, and it also supports the water pump. Those loads don't have much "free" headroom left to support high current DC-12v devices on the added plug-in ports.

The diagram does not show any electric wires into the oven/cooktop combo which I have, but I seem to remember the stove top burners showing red lamps while running (which might be powered by 12v), and the oven thermostat might also involve a 12v power source.

Maybe just one new fused wire from the battery for those two 12v sockets, although conduit routing will need to avoid the steps (in folded up position, as well as folded down).