View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 08:16 PM   #10
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Default Re:Trail Manor Evolution

Bill,

No it was not I who sent them to you, but I too have the original film back in 1993 showing them setting up in Robert Norris park in Tn. I think I spelled the park right, but not sure. The original film was a nice movie about the Trailmanor. Nothing against the new version, but the older version gave you a better idea of the unit. You had an older couple pulling the unit with a Plymouth mini van and backing into a campsite. From there they set up the unit step by step.

Also, I have brochures back to 1990 printed on them. They even had a 20 M model which would be a 2417 which was never made in later years when they changed model numbers. The closest to it would be the 2518. Also, they had a 25 M model (2922 but not made).

Things sure have changed. I even have the first review of the first Trailmanor ( 1983 ) in the Trailer Life magazine. I sent it to Carol Hulsey to put it on the website to show the evolution of the unit. Also, I sent her a copy of the 2nd review done in Trailer LIfe in 1996. The Trailmanor made the cover of the magazine. It was done in California, and it sure turned a lot of heads. That's where the market is today. Also, Carol has the latest review on the website done by Camping Life ( July/August 2003 issue). Nice review of the 2619 model.

Things sure have changed for the better in the Trailmanors.

Bob Strong
BOB_STRONG is offline   Reply With Quote