View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 07:52 PM   #8
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Default Re:Trail Manor Evolution

The largest number of changes to the Trailmanors have come since the 2001 models. We looked at the 2001 models, but decided to wait another year. The differences from the 2001 and 2002 models are numerous. Since we bought our 2002 3326 model, numerous other changes have taken place. I think a lot has to do with being in the new factory and having the room to produce a better trailer and more of them. With the extra sales come more profits and money to change things on the Trailmanors. In the old factory, they were very limited in area and how many units could be produced.

Having talked to Keith Hulsey at the Harrisburg RV shows on several occassions, I am sure that they listen to what new buyers say on their surveys that they send back in along with the warranty registration. I know that I wrote a long book back in 1993 when we bought our first Trailmanor. The next year in 1994 when we bought our second unit, I again wrote a book about changes.

Over the years, I would send suggestions into Keith or Carol Hulsey.
Also, again in 2002 when we bought our third unit, I wrote another long list of suggestions. A lot of the ideas have come to production.

People have mentioned changes about the Trailmanor, but many people have never seen the first brochures that they put out. I know they had a limited budget for the brochures, but they were not very large. Instead of updating the colored brochure each year, a new blue and white brochure was made to show changes in floorplans and standard features. Once again, it's been only since 2001 that they have produced new brochures each year. Once again it all goes back to selling more units and having extra capital.

I'm sure that with increased Trailmanor sales, we will see other changes over the years.

Bob Strong
BOB_STRONG is offline   Reply With Quote