View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
Scottie Dogs

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorlock View Post
Maybe a repeat? I'm planning for full time RVing for retirement. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience doing this? I was concerned with bed comfort, and day to day use as opposed to weekend use. Any and all thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks, Bill
Here is a site that may help you out and others thinking of going full time in the TM. I really don’t think it would be a problem. Most full timers move around 3-4 times a year, they have special campgrounds/RV parks they really like and have friends that are full timers too.

It is a BIG decision to make that move in life and we are not sure we could do that, but again nothing ventured nothing gained. I have dreamed about it, I would prefer doing the 6-6 and keep my home like the snowbirds do.

One GOOD thing if you don’t like your neighbor hitch UP and leave (NO Relators to deal with) I love that. Remember no second chance in life do it or forget about it, I learned that years ago...

This site may help other TM owners thinking of doing this http://www.fulltime-rving.com/ Of course this is for the retired TM owners like me.

Dave